Online Banking & Bill Payment
Safe, secure and easy, Huntington Federal’s Online Banking system makes your accounts accessible 24/7. Look at all you can do – for FREE!
- Check Deposit and Loan Balances
- View Your Transaction History
- Transfer Funds Between Your Huntington Federal Accounts
- Pay Bills Individually or Set Up Automatic Payments
Online Banking Enrollment Instructions
- Click to Enroll Today!
- At the Huntington Federal webpage click on the “Enroll” tab near the top of the page; on the next screen
- Click “Personal Enrollment.”
- Complete the “First Time User Information” application and click “Submit.”
- You will choose an Access ID and Password. You will need to complete the security authorization upon your first login session.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 304-528-6209 or by email at email@example.com.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
- Send Money to a Child at College
- Send a Gift to Family or Friends
- Pay Your Babysitter or Your Lawn Care Serivce
- Pay Rent to Your Landlord or Roommates
For more information, contact us at 304-528-6209.
eStatements, sometimes called Electronic Statements, have so many advantages!
- Get Your Checking Statements Faster – No Postal Delivery Delays
- It’s Good for the Environment and Eliminates the Clutter of Paper Statements
- eStatements Provide Convenient Capability to Electronically Store and Retrieve Your Statement Information
- Theyy Protect Your Personal Information Better than Paper Statements
- Best of All – They’re FREE
Sign Up for eStatements
- Go to: www.huntingtonfederal.com
- Log into the Online Banking system using your Access ID and Password
- From the Main Screen, Click on the “eStatement” Tab.
- Follow the Instructions to Enroll Your Checking Account for Electronic Delivery of Your Monthly Statements Via a Secured Website.
Any of our customer service representatives would be happy to help you sign up for eStatements as well. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 304-528-6217 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.